Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Listmania - Gothic / Post-Punk / Gothic Metal

Halloween Mixtape by the Scientist (me)
50 Essential Goth Tunes by the Scientist (me)
50 Essential Goth Albums (+ a few select Compilations) by the Scientist (me)
Great Gothic Compilations by the Scientist (me)
Goth 1979 Goth 1980 by the Scientist (me)
Goth 1981 Goth 1982 by the Scientist (me)
Goth 1983 Goth 1984 by the Scientist (me)
Goth 1985 Goth 1986 by the Scientist (me)
Goth 1987 Goth 1988 by the Scientist (me)
Goth 1989 Goth 1990-1992 by the Scientist (me)
Dozen of Goth Rock Albums (as voted by RYM users) by Babe N Co
Summary Top Dozen of Goth Albums by Babe N Co
Top 30 Goth Singles by Mick Mercer
Best Goth/Death Rock! by xonywallp000B
A DARK THREAD: What I Mean for Gothic by ErGv
The Best of Goth by Draconysius
Post-punk/Goth by fery
Top Dozen of Post-Punk Albums (as voted by RYM users) by Babe N Co
Summary Top Dozen of Post-Punk Albums by Babe N Co
Gothic, Dark Wave, Dark Ambient, Neofolk, Industrial: Top 250 albums by targets
1979_MY TOP 50 by ErGv
1980_MY TOP 50 by ErGv
1981_MY TOP 50 by ErGv
1982_MY TOP 50 by ErGv
1983_MY TOP 50 by ErGv
1984_MY TOP 50 by ErGv
The Best of Post-Punk by ross_renfrew
This is NOT Goth by Draconysius
The Top Ten Goth Albums of All-Time...cos I said so. by yakubu
Dark-Gothic by lelandgaunt
essential bands, punk, post-punk, hardcore, goth, industrial, reggae by pauliethepunk
1978 to 1984 by Zed
Best Post-Punk Albums Ever by StupidBoy
My 70 Favourite Post-Punk/New Wave Albums... by loson79
1980-1989: best albums by PepperMagik
My Favourite Albums From The 1980's. by zigster
Eighties forever:392 essential records from the eighties (in progress) by marble
My Favourite Gothic Albums by jools
Books about Gothic Rock & the Goth subculture by Zed
THE GOTHIC PRECEDENT by warsaw
Gothic Americana by sepmilosci
She Walks At Night In A Cemetary: The Guide To The Women Of Gothic/Doom/Black Metal/Power Metal etc Music by Goregirl
My top 10 Gothic Metal albums by Ninoshkas
TOP 10: GOTHIC METAL by Akiman
Americana, Alternative Country & Southern Gothic by CoffeeInNepal
Top 20 Albums - Gothic / Doom / Symphonic Metal by Genghis_Khan_BRA
Doom Metal (Top albums on Last.fm) by erlend
Top 40 by Spiritofeden

No comments:

Reasons why to search BLOGS for music

  • Faster downloads then p2p
  • Complete zipped albums. No more partial downloads
  • No networking knowledge needed like p2p (ie ports)
  • Scarce and obscure music, discographies, and box sets
  • Find recommended new music
  • Cross-linking on blogs = unlimited choices
  • Worksafe surfing
  • Like Used Record Store Shopping Online
  • Torrents will track. Time to move away from music torrents people.
  • Try before you buy!